[FM 21] FC Bayern Munich - The Ultimate Challenge (Scenario)

Hey, have you ever thought of playing one of the biggest clubs in the World when they are in the Sixth Division?

Here is your chance, i systematically destroyed Bayern Munich in the first five years of this save, and now they play in Landesliga.

With horrific defensive football, a way too expensive squad with bad players, nearly no staff except a bad Assistant Manager, and with the process to create a new manager every time i got fired, i managed to get Bayern Munich in this situation.

The club has already survived two bankruptcy proceedings, once they received 9 points deduction in the fourth division. Without this deduction, however, they would never have made it to stay in the league.

There are still millions of debts, and even though there are now almost 83 million in the account, these will soon be gone due to the much too expensive squad. Your first task here is to cut costs drastically.

Due to the financial situation, the youth and training facilities were sold and the youth training budget was significantly reduced. In addition, the club is only semi-professional at the moment.

There is still a certain fan base, with an average of 20,000 spectators in the fifth division.

NOW ITS YOUR TURN, rebuild Bayern Munich completely and bring them back to the Bundesliga. Feel free to create a new manager to do this, but you don't have to.

If you want you can report here in the topic how things are going in your Save, it would be interesting to know.

Special thanks to the following Steam-User for the German Database that is used in this save:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2317830932

You can download the savegame right here:

https://workupload.com/file/NwKdeJsHbUF

Good Luck, Have Fun and a Happy New Year!

2020-12-31 17_36_49-Football Manager 2021.png

2020-12-31 17_46_25-Football Manager 2021.png

2020-12-31 17_47_54-Football Manager 2021.png

2020-12-31 17_48_15-Football Manager 2021.png

2020-12-31 17_48_48-Football Manager 2021.png

2020-12-31 17_50_03-Football Manager 2021.png

2020-12-31 17_50_42-Football Manager 2021.png

2020-12-31 17_51_08-Football Manager 2021.png

2020-12-31 17_51_39-Football Manager 2021.png

• 1 month later...

Just started a continuation of this save.  I look forward to this challenge!

You had a lot of patience to create 11 different managers to put them in this position!  It's also worth noting that this Bayern team has only won 3 games in 5 years, and managed to become relegated from the Regionalliga Bayern without a single win to its credit last year.  Now THAT is dedication!

I'll update you on my progress as time goes on.