Questions About Game Features

I just bought game and I enjoy it icon14.gif (Best game i've got on PSP) but I want to know the following things.

--- IMPORTANT ---

I've tried to put Dani Alves from Sevilla into West Ham United using the txt editor on my pc but it won't work. i know how to do it iv down it with stewart downing. i went through it again and i worked out why it was'nt working it because i've stuffed up his first or second name. HOW DO I KNOW HIS FIRST NAME AND SECOND NAME , OR IF I JUST ENTER HIS COMMON NAME SOMEWHERE. icon_confused.gif

- Can you create your own friendlies

- How many seasons can you play

- How many unlockables and how to unlock them.

Can some people send me some of there changes.txt file to the following address below

cfc08@bigpond.net.au

REPLY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE icon_biggrin.gif

I just bought game and I enjoy it icon14.gif (Best game i've got on PSP) but I want to know the following things.

--- IMPORTANT ---

I've tried to put Dani Alves from Sevilla into West Ham United using the txt editor on my pc but it won't work. i know how to do it iv down it with stewart downing. i went through it again and i worked out why it was'nt working it because i've stuffed up his first or second name. HOW DO I KNOW HIS FIRST NAME AND SECOND NAME , OR IF I JUST ENTER HIS COMMON NAME SOMEWHERE. icon_confused.gif

- Can you create your own friendlies

- How many seasons can you play

- How many unlockables and how to unlock them.

Can some people send me some of there changes.txt file to the following address below

cfc08@bigpond.net.au

REPLY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE icon_biggrin.gif

Archived