Multiplayer: Transfer bids in news

Hi,

I'm currently enjoying FM21 multiplayer with friends.

But a really annoying thing is we all see each other's bids on players in the news section.

This is especially annoying and game-breaking during the yearly youth intakes. It's just a race to give the highest contract to a player someone bid on, make him accept the contract, delay the transfers and scout afterwards.

I remember in previous versions it was possible to set bids private or public. But can't seem to find that option now.

Or is there another solution for this?

Thanks

1 hour ago, VanKers86 said:

Hi,

I'm currently enjoying FM21 multiplayer with friends.

But a really annoying thing is we all see each other's bids on players in the news section.

This is especially annoying and game-breaking during the yearly youth intakes. It's just a race to give the highest contract to a player someone bid on, make him accept the contract, delay the transfers and scout afterwards.

I remember in previous versions it was possible to set bids private or public. But can't seem to find that option now.

Or is there another solution for this?

Thanks

On the transfer screen there's still an option to make a bid private or public. Also, just because you've made a private bid doesn't guarantee that the offer isn't leaked to the press.

2 hours ago, JordanMillward_1 said:

On the transfer screen there's still an option to make a bid private or public. Also, just because you've made a private bid doesn't guarantee that the offer isn't leaked to the press.

Thanks for your reply.

Where exactly is this option in the transfer screen? I can't see it anywhere.

On 22/12/2020 at 15:32, birkelse said:

Maybe here , but  thats a guess

image.png.0991c3a83c48bc203a572954c3296d63.png

That solves it partially by not explicitly subscribing to the club and getting all the news in your inbox.

But the offers made are still shown in the news section. You can even toggle "Human related news only" there.

I'm afraid it isn't possible, too bad though :-(.