No jobs showing up in Job Centre (especially free international)

Hey,

noticed this issue a while back on game and thought may be due to reputation but now definitely bug.

In ‘job centre’ only la liga jobs are showing up (and filters have all been checked) plus all recently lost jobs don’t have a declare interest option.

Bit gutting as would like second international job, even if not England another recently lost international would do but none can be applied for.

D5181DC7-EE56-4DE9-B72D-DCC4845D9147.jpeg

5311AFE1-DFB7-4EFD-AD9B-0EEA772D8C90.jpeg

9F0CA702-248A-40F7-8D0C-B67AA0356C92.jpeg

Hello @TroutFishing and thanks for the save and feedback.

The screenshots you shared are from 12th, while the save uploaded seems to be from 22nd - can you upload the earlier one for us to investigate? On 22nd, Abelardo has already agreed to become the new England manager.

Kind regards,

Vik

Its just an ongoing issue with no jobs being available and no ‘express interest’ option being available rather than the england job in particular, played on past that point in the days before your message.

Can upload another file if totally needed though, just a big faff with the laptop i’m using.

Found one from 15th with no Abelardo at England for use, sent with my name and no abelardo at the end of the file name.

if you could tell me why the issue is there rather than just that save file though that’d be super handy as i’ve played on since then, just wanna be able to apply for future jobs.

cheers for the help lads, much appreciated.

For me it's not as easy to say "here's an alternative to how you can get around it", because when you visit the England NT, there is no job to apply for from the Overview dropdown to begin with.

This will need the dev team's feedback - again, appreciate the save uploaded :) 

Kind regards,

Vik

Any help? Its a serious problem, not being able to apply for international jobs is hampering my game and constantly ******** it about having to start a new game if i get the sack. Been a while now, can upload a more recent save whenever, just want some help played 9 or 10 iterations of the game back to CM4 and never had this issue before.

currently a villareal managers job available i can apply for so issue isn’t applying to la liga for some reason just every other league and international jobs. Will save now in case this file can help.

• SI Staff

The issue issue is with the development team who are investigating. This appears to be quite a rare issue that we are trying to get to the bottom of.

If you are using any third party content (facekpacks, tactics, skins) could you try removing these and see if this helps the issue? There have been a rare instances in the past where 3rd party content has caused issues with managerial appointments. 

If you don't have any 3rd party content then could you please try clearing your cache and see if that helps. Details on how to do this can be found below. 

https://support.sega.co.uk/hc/en-gb/articles/360015199257-How-to-remove-my-Preferences-and-or-Caches-Folder#text 

Hasn’t had any effect. Pulled out the cache and preferences folders (definutely worked as had to resign privacy policy and background changed to generic shirts from middlesbrough shirts on start screen. Wolves currently managerless and no option to apply or express interest.

7484AF93-A4F3-4F61-8BE2-4F5A37635321.jpeg

07959716-D40E-49D4-85AC-4D547C31BBF5.jpeg

• SI Staff

Got to the bottom of this one. 

It appears you have set to only manage clubs in Spain on the Game Status screen. See below pic. 

You can change this via the highlighted dropdown below. Changing this to 'All' will then display all vacant jobs in the Job Centre and enable you to apply for these jobs. 

image.png.8462be3bf2245ccc99264cef75a2be1a.png