Dynamic Rivalries

HarryG_95

When progressing through the leagues obviously the matches considered Derbies/Rivalries change. It would be good to see these rivalries develop. For example when I managed Salford last year, when I was playing Man Utd it was a bit of a non event, whereas in real life this would be a massive occasion. When growing grass roots teams the rivalries at the start of a game will be very different to when you start climbing the leagues. This could also extend to ‘Bogey’ teams and fierce management rivalries. 

1 hour ago, HarryG_95 said:

When progressing through the leagues obviously the matches considered Derbies/Rivalries change. It would be good to see these rivalries develop. For example when I managed Salford last year, when I was playing Man Utd it was a bit of a non event, whereas in real life this would be a massive occasion. When growing grass roots teams the rivalries at the start of a game will be very different to when you start climbing the leagues. This could also extend to ‘Bogey’ teams and fierce management rivalries. 

Dynamic rivalries are already in the game.  :thup:

• 2 months later...