NO UIGHUR YOUTH INTAKES???

In my current save, The youth intakes coming through from Xinjiang Tianshan Leopard which is a Chinese team that is located in the heart of Xinjiang, home of millions Uighurs, Kyrgyz and Kazakhs, somehow doesn't have any local youth players??? Why are all my youth intakes are Han Chinese with name such as "Zhang Yuan" instead of "Erpanjan" or "Mehmet" that should also speaks a bit of Turkish? 

SI please fix this, this is ruining the immersion of the game. At this rate, 10 years into the game, there would be no Uighur, Kyrgyz or Kazakhs players left in the Chinese league which is extremely unrealistic since every team in China especially in the lower tier are filled with players from Xinjiang. 

8 minutes ago, TheQueenMalkova said:

In my current save, The youth intakes coming through from Xinjiang Tianshan Leopard which is a Chinese team that is located in the heart of Xinjiang, home of millions Uighurs, Kyrgyz and Kazakhs, somehow doesn't have any local youth players??? Why are all my youth intakes are Han Chinese with name such as "Zhang Yuan" instead of "Erpanjan" or "Mehmet" that should also speaks a bit of Turkish? 

SI please fix this, this is ruining the immersion of the game. At this rate, 10 years into the game, there would be no Uighur, Kyrgyz or Kazakhs players left in the Chinese league which is extremely unrealistic since every team in China especially in the lower tier are filled with players from Xinjiang. 

This is also the case with a lot of european clubs in the game located at a border of their countries

4 minutes ago, AcademyAllTheWay said:

This is also the case with a lot of european clubs in the game located at a border of their countries

In my case the worst part is that my current first team is a full Uighur squad except my goalie. And replacing some of them with these Han Chinese youth intakes is just so unrealistic. They don't even speak the same first language...

On 07/12/2020 at 07:50, TheQueenMalkova said:

Some factual points:

1.Uyghur people speaks Uyghur, not Turkish, languages are lingually linked but not the same. 

2.There is no one can guarantee in 10 or how many years time there will be how many Uyghur(around 100 now), Kyrgyz(None now) or Kazakh(around 5 now)players in Chinese leagues(top 4 tiers in FM at least).

3."every team in China especially in the lower tier are filled with players from Xinjiang" has never been, nor is a currently factual situation

However of course it's a good point you raised, it's as if Athletic Bilbao doesn't have Basque newgens, and it's been planned to be fixed in long term.

14 hours ago, FM-China said:

Some factual points:

1.Uyghur people speaks Uyghur, not Turkish, languages are lingually linked but not the same. 

2.There is no one can guarantee in 10 or how many years time there will be how many Uyghur(around 100 now), Kyrgyz(None now) or Kazakh(around 5 now)players in Chinese leagues(top 4 tiers in FM at least).

3."every team in China especially in the lower tier are filled with players from Xinjiang" has never been, nor is a currently factual situation

However of course it's a good point you raised, it's as if Athletic Bilbao doesn't have Basque newgens, and it's been planned to be fixed in long term.

They speak Uighur but I believe in game there is no Uighur instead it just shown as Turkish. Since no newgen are Uighur, Uighur players will go extinct after the current Uighur players retire. Maybe not every team but majority of the team in lower leagues do have ethnic players from Xinjiang. 

What does it mean by it's been planned to be fixed in long term? Does the long term mean it wouldn't be fixed in fm21?  Thanks.

On 10/12/2020 at 05:36, TheQueenMalkova said:

They speak Uighur but I believe in game there is no Uighur instead it just shown as Turkish. Since no newgen are Uighur, Uighur players will go extinct after the current Uighur players retire. Maybe not every team but majority of the team in lower leagues do have ethnic players from Xinjiang. 

What does it mean by it's been planned to be fixed in long term? Does the long term mean it wouldn't be fixed in fm21?  Thanks.

There is Uyghur language now and replaced previous setting by previous people in charge who came up with this alternative.

It means it's not something can be easily fixed very soon as if a data setting, gameplay moderaters probably know more and enough to answer you regarding timespan.