No fixtures in first season

JereSuomi

I was wondering if anyone had experienced this before. I always create my own databases for the countries I want to play with to add lower leagues and really adjust it to my liking and so far I haven't had any problems with it, but now I've run into a strange problem and it doesn't seem like I'll be able to fix it without help.

So I created some databases this year as well for the countries I wanted to play with and they all work except for one, China. It says the nation rules are valid and I can select the database and start a game with it, but there are just no fixtures in 2020. If I click on the Chinese Super League for example, it just tells me the first fictures start in 2021, exactly a year after they are supposed to and it seems to skip the entire 2020 season, even if it throws me into the game in February of 2020, like it should. Anyways, I tried to change the season dates to 2019 in the editor, to see if it would maybe then just skip the previous season, but that didn't help. 

Keep in mind that I'm not the most skilled editor and do everything with basic rules, however I still don't feel like I did anything wrong. If anyone has experienced this before, I'd really appreciate the help.

This could be because of something SI did. Some of the seasons have an earliest start date of 2021.

Check that if you start the default China competition if it does the same. If so, that's your reason.