Crashing at certain dates inbetween seasons

Ey3d3fy

This has been happening for the last 3 seasons now, im going into my 7th season with birmingham and for the last 3 seasons it crashes and force closes at a specific date that year. First two times it was start of june and this third season it happened start of june and then again at the end.

I am getting around this by resigning then reapplying for birmingham job which i had to pay for the unlockable all applications selected. 

Obviously im happy i can continue to play my save but this is becoming especially inconvenient as iv lost valuable players while i havnt been at the club and im having to set up all transfers again. Plus it effects the storyline so to speak as im leaving every year.

I am using samsung galaxy tab s5e which is in compatability list.

Hi guys,

Thanks for getting in touch.

We are looking into these crashes currently - are there any specific dates you think these crashes are happening? also could you possibly upload your files from just before the crash occurs to the cloud below and we can look into this for you - we will also need the file name in the thread here as well to locate them.

https://oc.sigames.com/owncloud/index.php/s/Kzvhd0MdU3v4Nv4)

Cheers,

Harry

18 hours ago, Harry Dunning said:

Hi guys,

Thanks for getting in touch.

We are looking into these crashes currently - are there any specific dates you think these crashes are happening? also could you possibly upload your files from just before the crash occurs to the cloud below and we can look into this for you - we will also need the file name in the thread here as well to locate them.

https://oc.sigames.com/owncloud/index.php/s/Kzvhd0MdU3v4Nv4)

Cheers,

Harry

December 6th for me - on a galaxy tab s6