Several gripes with iOS gameplay FM21

I’ve just started my third season in the game.

I think there are far too many injuries (especially early in gameplay). Seem to have an injury within 20 mins *1 in every 3 games (players with 100% fitness). 

I’ve had two transfers where fee/salary was agreed and when it come to confirm the deal in the newsfeed, the price of the transfer had gone up. For example, agreed fee at £15m and when it come to confirm, £25m.

When retraining players in another position, I’ve had several players lose their title, for instance, training an AM RLC into a CM, They have become AM RC? Also had one AM RLC become M/AM C after training them at CM. Had other issues with this too.

On the same subject, I’ve had players that are proficient (yellow) in a position unable to adapt/commit/improve in that position after more than 18 months training. This was never an issue in previous versions. If they were proficient in a position they would always commit after training, it might take a few weeks or at most 3 months.

When winning the europa league in my second season, i looked at a player that had come on as a sub in the final. The trophy was not included in his achievements. Yet, the unused subs had it in their achievements?