Game freeze at penalty shootout

SionTHFC

Hey,

This just happened on my first game since I updated to the full version from the beta. To be honest, the match had a few bugs (I experienced 0 in the beta), but this one is by far the worst.

As I entered the penalty shoot-out, I first picked the takers then was taken to a team talk screen (I'm not sure if this is a new feature, or a bug in itself). The game then wouldn't start the shoot-out and just basically froze. I could still click through the menus, tactics etc. In the end I had to leave the game screen and quit the game completely.

fmbug.jpg

1 hour ago, Tony Garvey said:

Hey @SionTHFC sorry you're experiencing this

Do you have a save from just before the match handy at all? It will help us investigate :)

Hey, thanks for getting back to me. I've uploaded the save file as just 'Llandudno'.

Some of the other bugs I found in the match included team talk reactions would reset when I gave individual team talks, and also for one of the goals the goalkeeper was stood about 30 yards out, but the ball was set up for a goal kick. The ball was floating too. The goalkeeper then teleported back to the six yard box and took the goal kick which looked like a volley. It fell to one of my players and they scored. I understand that might make no sense but I didn't manage to screen grab it unfortunately. It was pretty funny to watch, albeit a little bizarre haha!

Cheers