[FM21] - Magyarok

JDH_FM

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 28/12/2020 at 07:59, JDH_FM said:

Glad you're enjoying a Hungary save, I'm really enjoying playing in it!

I got bored with posting in my thread....because no one was commenting.

I have kept the save going....I have turned Debrecen Vasutas SC into the Bayern of Hungary! Replicating their feats of the early 2000's in the 2020's. (4 Consecutive Top League Titles and 4 Magyar Cup Finals and 1 win)

I like that the league games allows for deep cup runs without getting too many matches in a week.

Also like the Long Midseason Break to change tactics if necessary. 

On 02/01/2021 at 13:38, Hootieleece said:

I got bored with posting in my thread....because no one was commenting.

I have kept the save going....I have turned Debrecen Vasutas SC into the Bayern of Hungary! Replicating their feats of the early 2000's in the 2020's. (4 Consecutive Top League Titles and 4 Magyar Cup Finals and 1 win)

I like that the league games allows for deep cup runs without getting too many matches in a week.

Also like the Long Midseason Break to change tactics if necessary. 

Ah thats class, their manager has been under a bit of pressure and they are one of the teams id consider going to. 

Yeah I've found comments on here or other sites hard to come by, a bit frustrating!

Nice Write up!

Players you may want to look at Bendguz Bolla (DR), Regus Szantho (AMR), Bence Toth (LC), Kristozfer Horvath (AMC), Adam Pinter (MC, AMR) turns into a poor man's Mo Salah!.

This based on my Debrecen Team...

I gave up on Debrecen in my save got bored....using same manager and tactics I have taken over at Leicester in the PL!

• 2 weeks later...
On 09/01/2021 at 11:35, Hootieleece said:

Nice Write up!

Players you may want to look at Bendguz Bolla (DR), Regus Szantho (AMR), Bence Toth (LC), Kristozfer Horvath (AMC), Adam Pinter (MC, AMR) turns into a poor man's Mo Salah!.

This based on my Debrecen Team...

I gave up on Debrecen in my save got bored....using same manager and tactics I have taken over at Leicester in the PL!

Thanks, I'll keep them in mind but it'll be a while before I can spend actual money to bring in people!

• 4 weeks later...