FM21 - Building Bangor City

coady

Welcome along to episode 140 of my FM21 building a nation story with Bangor City. In this series, we attempt to build Bangor City from the second tier in Wales, to the top of Welsh and European football! In part 140, we're back as both us and TNS head into the European Knockouts. We face Bordeaux in the Europa League looking to make the last 16 yet again.

If you enjoyed this episode, LIKE the video & SUBSCRIBE to the channel for daily FM21 content from two long term stories. New episodes our Football Manager 2021 Build a Nation story with Bangor City every weekday. There's also regular live streams on my Twitch channel.

Thanks for watching!

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome along to episode 141 of my FM21 building a nation story with Bangor City. In this series, we attempt to build Bangor City from the second tier in Wales, to the top of Welsh and European football! In part 141, we're back to face Newcastle United in the Europa League last 16. TNS also play Anderlecht and we meet a very interesting youth intake from our academy to develop.

If you enjoyed this episode, LIKE the video & SUBSCRIBE to the channel for daily FM21 content from two long term stories. New episodes our Football Manager 2021 Build a Nation story with Bangor City every weekday. There's also regular live streams on my Twitch channel.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to episode 142 of my FM21 building a nation story with Bangor City. In this series, we attempt to build Bangor City from the second tier in Wales, to the top of Welsh and European football! In part 142, we're back to face TNS in an end of season double header, as we chase the perfect league season and a treble. We also meet a new star transfer joining this summer.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to episode 143 of my FM21 building a nation story with Bangor City. In this series, we attempt to build Bangor City from the second tier in Wales, to the top of Welsh and European football! In part 143, we're back at the 15 year mark for our third bookmark in the series. We look at our progress over the past 5 years, as well as that of the nation including TNS & our coefficient.

If you enjoyed this episode, LIKE the video & SUBSCRIBE to the channel for daily FM21 content from two long term stories. New episodes from my Football Manager 2021 Build a Nation story with Bangor City every weekday. There's also regular live streams on my Twitch channel.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to episode 144 of my FM21 building a nation story with Bangor City. In this series, we attempt to build Bangor City from the second tier in Wales, to the top of Welsh and European football! In part 144, we're back for a summer transfer special in Welsh football. However, it's other sides, rather than Bangor City, that are doing the bulk of the work. We also face APOEL in Champions League Qualifying.

If you enjoyed this episode, LIKE the video & SUBSCRIBE to the channel for daily FM21 content from two long term stories. New episodes from my Football Manager 2021 Build a Nation story with Bangor City every weekday. There's also regular live streams on my Twitch channel.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to episode 145 of my FM21 building a nation story with Bangor City. In this series, we attempt to build Bangor City from the second tier in Wales, to the top of Welsh and European football! In part 145, we're back to reflect on a busy transfer window for Bangor City, before facing TNS and PSG!

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to episode 146 of my FM21 building a nation story with Bangor City. In this series, we attempt to build Bangor City from the second tier in Wales, to the top of Welsh and European football! In part 146, we're back to face contrasting opposition as we head to Haverfordwest before hosting Manchester City. We also have a Welsh coefficient update.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to episode 147 of my FM21 building a nation story with Bangor City. In this series, we attempt to build Bangor City from the second tier in Wales, to the top of Welsh and European football! In part 147, we're back to face Hearts in a tricky SPFL Trust Trophy test, before a crucial game away at Rijeka in Croatia.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to episode 148 of my FM21 building a nation story with Bangor City. In this series, we attempt to build Bangor City from the second tier in Wales, to the top of Welsh and European football! In part 148, we're back for the January Transfer Window, as well as a League Cup Final against Barry Town United and a Welsh Cup game against rivals Bala Town!

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to episode 149 of my FM21 building a nation story with Bangor City. In this series, we attempt to build Bangor City from the second tier in Wales, to the top of Welsh and European football! In part 149, we're back to reflect on the January Transfer Window, as TNS sign big on deadline day and we let multiple players out on loan. We then face Livingston in the SPFL Trust Trophy before hosting Real Sociedad in the Europa League.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to episode 150 of my FM21 building a nation story with Bangor City. In this series, we attempt to build Bangor City from the second tier in Wales, to the top of Welsh and European football! In part 150, we're back for our crucial Europa League 2nd Leg against Real Sociedad. We also meet our latest youth intake, labelled in the preview as a potential golden generation.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to episode 151 of my FM21 building a nation story with Bangor City. In this series, we attempt to build Bangor City from the second tier in Wales, to the top of Welsh and European football! In part 151, we're back for our first ever Europa League final against the mighty Valencia!

Thanks for watching!