FM21 Xbox

Hi Guys, instead of buying a new laptop for Fm21, im thinking of the Xbox one S as money is tight. Im hoping the Xbox version is the same or fingers crossed better than Pc as I think sitting on my sofa watching the 3d match on my Tv would be amazing. Do you guys think it would make a difference which Xbox I bought? And has there been any news on the Xbox versions?

11 hours ago, fmpaul said:

Hi Guys, instead of buying a new laptop for Fm21, im thinking of the Xbox one S as money is tight. Im hoping the Xbox version is the same or fingers crossed better than Pc as I think sitting on my sofa watching the 3d match on my Tv would be amazing. Do you guys think it would make a difference which Xbox I bought? And has there been any news on the Xbox versions?

The Xbox version will work on any Xbox One, and by extension the new Series S and X consoles too.

I could be wrong, but I believe they're being adapted from the Touch version, and will include the 3D match engine.  I think they did say which version of the Xbox you have will dictate how many leagues you can load.

Aside from that, info is scarce at the moment.

Edited by kevhamster

10 hours ago, kevhamster said:

The Xbox version will work on any Xbox One, and by extension the new Series S and X consoles too.

I could be wrong, but I believe they're being adapted from the Touch version, and will include the 3D match engine.  I think they did say which version of the Xbox you have will dictate how many leagues you can load.

Aside from that, info is scarce at the moment.

Thanks for the reply, Im not a fan of the scaled down touch version  so Im hoping they figured out a way to make it similar to the pc version for the new consoles.