[Suggestion] Intl Match Reports

Katana

It would be nice if these reports had a bit of a nuance in their description. Currently they are roughly this:
<7.0: Every reason to be disappointed
>=7.0: Did well

Firstly, I don't think a 6.8 or a 6.9 is necessarily a bad rating. 6.8 is the rating everyone starts with when the whistles blows (before they all magically drop to 6.7). That indicates that 6.8 is an average rating. Not good, not bad, just what's expected. This is also indicated in games I win where all my players have a 6.7-6.8 rating or above, and after the game it says "No poor performances worth noting." In an international game, the same Chief Scout would however have said that half my team had "every reason to be disappointed". Those two don't go hand in hand currently.

The reports also don't consider the opposition, the result, or the rest of the team.
Real example: A national team loses 5-1 against one of the best national teams in the world. The player is a defensive midfielder but still manages a 6.8, and only one player has a better rating which is just because he managed the one goal. To me that indicates the player actually did well, despite the loss, and far better than most of his teammates (only two others at 6.8), which should be recognized in the report. The only way to know this atm is by going to the detailed report of the game.

EDIT: And I just noticed that the news item and the Match Round Up Reports don't match. A player just recieved a 6.9:
News Item: "Player came off the bench to play fairly well."
Intl Match Report: "Player came on as a substitute and was largely disappointing. "

Edited by Katana