Tough finding a job in an LLM save.

So, I started my LLM save with Sintra FC. Currently i am at Portuguese Premier League and i had already won the portuguese cup.

So, I applied to Academica and apparently even after all my success with  a team who came from ther 3 league of Portugal, my reputation is "regional" enough to not land a decent job which is an downgrade over this one. Really got to fix this, I feel. 

I also think This is related to the fact that there are too many coaches for such few teams. For example, Simone Inzaghi is the coach of Guimarães, Bulent Urgun of Feirense, Phillip Cocu at Maritimo, Marco Silva at Boavista, Van Bronckhorst at Tondela, Chris Coleman at Belenenses, Thierry Henry at Famalicão, Sá Pinto at Varzim, Micky Mellon at Casa Pia, Paulo Sérgio at Cova da Piedade ... in short, completely unrealistic and it is understandable that a club with Académica does not want to take into account that I went up twice in the division and won the cup.

Completely agree with this. I won back to back league titles in Denmark with a team expected to battle relegation and the only job I can get from here is in English League 1. I know Denmark is a lower rep league but I still expect a lower level Bundesliga team might take a chance on someone with those achievements in real life. Even a Championship job makes more sense.