Arrange Loan Deals Before Window Opens

Weston

I know we've been asking for this to be implemented for several years now, but I wanted to re-post to provide a recent high-profile example of this happening in real life. As you can see, Weston McKennie's loan to Juventus was negotiated and confirmed before the transfer window opened, and then it went through on the first day:

image.thumb.png.9e5712a0b81a16621ca1dd1fc9a90c47.png

image.thumb.png.66b8cc3a7a5eefafdb5c6528f992c427.png

As you can see, loans are in fact negotiated and confirmed before the window opens, just like transfers, and the inability to do this in-game is unrealistic and hurts the immersion. This issue is seen in a few different areas:

• We need to be able to negotiate loan deals before the window opens.
  • We need to be able to add loan-back clauses in transfer deals that are negotiated before the window opens.
  • We need to be able to search for and sort by players available for and interested in loans at any time of the year.

I really hope you consider adding this in FM21, as this massively impacts strategy of lower league clubs that rely on loan deals to succeed, because we struggle to compete with clubs signing those loan targets outright or clubs signing those players to loan deals in their transfer windows that open earlier before we can ever get to the negotiating table at all.