Adding a League Split

cel1234

How do i do this the the advanced editor please ?? My Gib File needed to go into advanced editor so i could have 25 man squads. The spilt is in the basic editor but doesn't show in game with the advanced editor file ??

Edited by cel1234

10 minutes ago, cel1234 said:

How do i do this the the advanced editor please ?? My Gib File needed to go into advanced editor so i could have 25 man squads. The spilt is in the basic editor but doesn't show in game with the advanced editor file ??

You need to create 3 stages for your competition. Stage 0 should be the league pre-split, stage 1 the top half of the split, and stage 2 the bottom half. You need to qualify teams from stage 0 into stage 1 or 2 depending on their league position at the time of the split, and make stages 1 and 2 hidden and process their results into stage 0 (the initial league stage).

Depending on how familiar you are with the advanced rules that may look like a load of complicated twaddle, but one thing you can do is look at the way that the SPL is coded in the advanced rules as that has a league with a split. I would suggest looking through that and getting to know how it works, then adapting it to your purposes. If you have any other questions let me know.

1 hour ago, cel1234 said:

Hi Cel, basically come back to your previous version of the mod (with the updated db transfers). After you converted it into advanced did you add anything except the Reserve League ? If not, you can start from that, maybe check the date of the split, convert to Advanced and finally configure the Reserve league again . You will get the 3 right stages suggested above. Cheers

On 30/08/2020 at 17:52, Primez said:

Hi Cel, basically come back to your previous version of the mod (with the updated db transfers). After you converted it into advanced did you add anything except the Reserve League ? If not, you can start from that, maybe check the date of the split, convert to Advanced and finally configure the Reserve league again . You will get the 3 right stages suggested above. Cheers

Did what you said and sorted but now its saying fixture rules in Gibraltar does not have a valid squad selection ??

Found it haha had to tick a box

Edited by cel1234