Wishlist

lilspark

- Ability to select U21s when managing national teams (either this or fix the bug where some U21s teams never make call ups and end up with their youngest players in their 30s)

- Ability to interact with players on national team to boost their morale (players on AI teams often have very poor morale and you cannot influence it at all)

- Germany and japan national teams need to be tuned up to be stronger (they're always losing to weaker teams)

- Ai mentality during matches needs fixing (why do they play contain when they're losing in knockout games?)

- Ai needs to be more aggressive at buying wonderkids or regens with high potential (in fact, they rarely buy youth at all and after a few seasons in, there's no challenge when Ai don't replace ageing teams). The most fun i have in this game is the very first season as I know it's the hardest. The difficulty drops exponentially thereafter and winning quickly becomes boring

- Every Ai manager should have at least one backup formation (especially when they're a defensive team and must win)

- Improved Ai personality. Ai managers needs to buy players for their favorite formation eg. not putting short poachers in target man roles! 

I would love to see managers like Jose Mourinho placing more emphasis on buying defensive players in their prime and employing Target Man in their formations
I want to be scared of facing Diego Simeone knowing I'll have trouble scoring goals, or facing Pep Guardiola who plays a controlled, slow and expressive passing team who will beat you for possession
Facing managers like Mauricio Pochettino, you can expect unpredictable formations and facing a lot of youth players

- A LOT more roles needed, and new role traits wouldn't hurt either. We've been stuck with the same old for years

- Playing popular players giving bonus transfer money after season ends due to hidden sales of player's kits. eg. Cristiano Ronaldo boosting Juventus' appeal and merchandise

- Removal of Development Plateaued feature - not only does it kill the fun by forcing you to drop them for a whole year, it's completely unrealistic! I understand the reason it was introduced but there needs to be a better way of implementing this