National League Teams

MarcPTFC

Hi all,

Currently in the midst of doing an update for the 2020/21 season but I have hit a snag in England - The National League South.

It will run with 21 teams in 2020/21 as a knock on effect of Bury's expulsion with only one team from the South being relegated etc. etc.

I have attached my file, as I am looking for advice on how to change the minimum amount of teams from 22 to 21 in order to fix the issue because I just cannot see Bury being readmitted to the North and a team being moved over to the South to compensate.

This is the only issue that I have, and this is all I wish to change, how do I set up this in the Nation Rules to allow the English Leagues to work as they are meant to?

Summer 2020 - TESTING.fmf

5 hours ago, MarcPTFC said:

Hi all,

Currently in the midst of doing an update for the 2020/21 season but I have hit a snag in England - The National League South.

It will run with 21 teams in 2020/21 as a knock on effect of Bury's expulsion with only one team from the South being relegated etc. etc.

I have attached my file, as I am looking for advice on how to change the minimum amount of teams from 22 to 21 in order to fix the issue because I just cannot see Bury being readmitted to the North and a team being moved over to the South to compensate.

This is the only issue that I have, and this is all I wish to change, how do I set up this in the Nation Rules to allow the English Leagues to work as they are meant to?

Summer 2020 - TESTING.fmf 598.84 kB · 1 download

I hope you have managed to get around the carabao cup issue?