Earned money

PatjePero

I want to now of its possible to do something with the money you earned with the contracts. 

Now you sign a contract and you can do nothing with te money. So why do you ask more money?

Fifa Manager is stopt i think but you can buy something with the money. Cars, houses and gadgets. There was a prived life.

Or Maybe is it possible to buy a small club and help the team with the club you manage

You negotiate contracts with more money because that's what you'd do in real life. I think an option to use the money earned as managers would completely ruin the game. I'm not playing Football Manager to spend money on silly things. I'm playing to manage a football club. We should be more than capable f using our imaginations when it comes to managers's wages. For instance, whenever I manage a club, I will always research the city they're based in and more often than not I'd browse property websites to see what kind of property I would be able to find while I manage this club. I can imagine spending money on somewhere to live, suitable for my family, close to the training ground. I don't need to actually do it in game.