• SI Staff

I bought a Chromebook and have ensured it 'runs' upon one a couple of years ago - its not 'formally' supported however and (thus) isn't given testing through our QA ... so no promises regarding its operation upon specific Chromebook devices (apologies for that but the amount of sales on Chromebooks is tiny).

• 3 weeks later...
  • SI Staff
1 hour ago, ibroxhero said:

Hi, long time since I've played and I am wondering about using FMM on a Chromebook and phone. Do saves work across devices so that a game started on a mobile can be continued on a Chromebook?

You can transfer them manually between a chromebook and another device and they should work fine.

(as I mentioned though this isn't officially supported so its not been tested thoroughly)

Thanks Marc. Understood re. not being supported. In your experience is there a minimum spec needed? I think most come with 4gb RAM but unsure of processor speed. Presumably needs to match PC specs.

Edited by ibroxhero

Hi, I understand that Chrome isnt supported but the last time I played FMM on a tablet there was an issue with the in game editor in that when you amend any player details their stats drop...  its doing that still, this time on my Chromebook, any fix for that issue?

• SI Staff
19 hours ago, edhdurham said:

Hi, I understand that Chrome isnt supported but the last time I played FMM on a tablet there was an issue with the in game editor in that when you amend any player details their stats drop...  its doing that still, this time on my Chromebook, any fix for that issue?

Can you explain what you mean in a little more detail (perhaps with screenshots showing an example?). If you drop a players 'current ability' then yes their attributes will drop - this is normal.