Wierd problem with a skin

bobani17

I just downloaded the iTunes09 skin from the fmglive site and when i go in to playing the games, i have two matchtempo sliders, just like in FM08.. but even tho i set them to top speed, the highlights run very very veeeeery slowly, making it almost impossible to use the skin...

anyone else had this problem, or knows what it is, or how you fix it?

the skin is awesome looking, so it would be cool using it

I just downloaded the iTunes09 skin from the fmglive site and when i go in to playing the games, i have two matchtempo sliders, just like in FM08.. but even tho i set them to top speed, the highlights run very very veeeeery slowly, making it almost impossible to use the skin...

anyone else had this problem, or knows what it is, or how you fix it?

the skin is awesome looking, so it would be cool using it

I'm guessing that whoever made it copied the match controls and/or sections panels from the 08 version. Whilst both scrollbars may be there, the controls for match speed probably point to nothing, and the highlight controls are probably pointing at the wrong thing.

I'm guessing that whoever made it copied the match controls and/or sections panels from the 08 version. Whilst both scrollbars may be there, the controls for match speed probably point to nothing, and the highlight controls are probably pointing at the wrong thing.

that sucks soo hard...

i really think there should be a death penalty for doing such a nice skin, and then failing to make it work properly...

however... i did notice that changing the sliders, make just a tiiiiny tiiiiiny difference in matchspeed... but its not good enough... i can't take 20 minutes/game..its just too long

Archived