Create a club logo issues

Hi, I am currently trying to sort out a logo issue I have when attempting to import my custom team logo into the game, I am having no issue with the logo in game, or when I am reading emails etching, however when I go onto my league table, the logo is squashed and barely visible, is there something I am missing? I have the picture as 100x100 but have gone all the way down to 20x20 but obviously this has less quality and the same problem persists. Any help would be welcomed, cheers.

Screenshot_20200212-131308.png

2 hours ago, kieran.kehir said:

Hi, I am currently trying to sort out a logo issue I have when attempting to import my custom team logo into the game, I am having no issue with the logo in game, or when I am reading emails etching, however when I go onto my league table, the logo is squashed and barely visible, is there something I am missing? I have the picture as 100x100 but have gone all the way down to 20x20 but obviously this has less quality and the same problem persists. Any help would be welcomed, cheers.

Screenshot_20200212-131308.png

No mate, it is a recognised bug and something I have raised before. I also get a white box around the badge, when uploading it from my iPad, as I play the iOS version. Badge displays correctly in matches (3D etc) but on front page and in the league as you mentioned, it is not correct. Not been sorted and wasn’t sorted in FMT 19 either.

• 3 years later...

Even on PC, It's such a simple issue to solve and I really wish the game would sort it out.

This is after importing a logo following their recommended dimensions.  The big ones are fine but the league table is always off and all the other times the small logo is to be used.

Screenshot 2023-09-27 at 17.07.00.png

Screenshot 2023-09-27 at 17.10.10.png

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...