Real Madrid

Hi,

This may have possibly been asked before but i cannot find it anywhere. I am currently managing Real Madrid. I want to sell some of the players but i cant seem to get the option to sell the player? It only offers me the option to demote or promote players. I have made some good signings but want to sell some players to recoup the money. Does anyone now how i can transfer list some of my players?

Thanks!!

Hi,

This may have possibly been asked before but i cannot find it anywhere. I am currently managing Real Madrid. I want to sell some of the players but i cant seem to get the option to sell the player? It only offers me the option to demote or promote players. I have made some good signings but want to sell some players to recoup the money. Does anyone now how i can transfer list some of my players?

Thanks!!

also get rid of

minambres and i would just promote your players from your b team 1 at a time and ask your coach for a report and do what he says.

Sign,

Pazzini,Mancini, Montolivo, Walcott, Clichy, Rafinha, Miguel, Acuna, Nani, Maduro, Taiwo, , Ochoa, Ustari, Martinez, Bahia.

Theres a few players that play in the same position but i def recommend:

Acuna,Martinez, Walcott and Nani

all young and all turn into world class players

Archived