any advice?

Im a big fan of non league football ..i couldnt be my beloved Hastings United as they are still in step 4 of the non league so i chose Eastbourne Borough im just wondering if theres any peeps that have done the same and could give me some advice on tactics and players to buy?

In nonleague football there are plenty of useful players available as free agents. You can find them in the player search of course. Look for a few key attributes, such as finishing, heading and composure for a striker. 

The first thing I like to do is fill out the formation and bench on the tactics screen with my existing players. If I don’t have 2 players for every position, then I know what I need to sign. You probably should pick a formation that makes best use of your existing players. For example if you have good wingers chose a formation that uses wingers. 

Check the finances page to see what payroll you have to work with. In the non league it won’t be much. Hopefully you won’t be over budget already, which is a pain to deal with. If you are, consider choosing another team. 

Edited by 3runhomer