L1 player not wanting to go to PL

May not be a glitch as such. I suspect it's because how big the club is and not necessarily club position but seems strange still.

Young league 1 Bolton player doesn't want to join Mansfield in the premier League. Mansfield are a very small club and even in the championship, we were getting less then 5k attendance (stadium 15k). He feels it's a backwards step. Seems odd to me. Could be a glitch, though it probably isn't but worth thinking about.

Cheers.

Screenshot_20191229-190952.png

Screenshot_20191229-190939~2.png

Hi Worthing, if you are able to get a save for us where you have agreed a fee for the player, before he then rejects the club that would be very useful for us. Or at least, a save where we are able to reproduce him rejecting the club for that reason. 

As you say, it might be the size of the club etc but would seem odd if that club is too divisions higher, and can probably offer more money in wages too! 

Below is how you can send us a save (renaming the file so we know who it is from really helps!):

9 hours ago, Louie Silvani said:

This issue is now under review with our team

Another thing I've picked up is after an enquiry has been made about some players (Mariano in this case), my bid at that price is flat out rejected and they ask for a lot more.

Real Madrid Castilla say £7.5m but after the bid state £26m is what it takes. Before the transfer window closed they only asked for £3.1m, before a big offer came from Alaves but he never moved to them. The next day I was able to ask them, again told £3.1m and again Alaves would come up with the big offer. Again nothing would happen. The next day it could go on again. Now Real Madrid just refuse it. This scenario should play out in the previous save.

Screenshot_20191230-191012.png

Screenshot_20191230-191019.png