Need help with editing

yonko

Hello everyone,

Can someone please help editing the green boxes for the names on the pitch in this inbox screen? Which file do I need to edit and which line?

Also I want to make the pitch bigger along with the shirt icons.

123.thumb.png.2fbd62d9b82cfefc39bece24f8a2bd1f.png

Thanks in advance

Main file to edit is in panels/news_item_panels/inbox content with pitch panel. Search for the widget class "pitch with tactics". You have to add a line "player_icon_file="FILE" And point to a tactic icon file. Then you have to change the colour of the box.

Actually I figured how to change the color of the boxes with players' names. In the file you mention, there is a widget bit at the bottom which points to the following file - tactics/tactics icon with team info panel. Within that file, at the bottom there is bit which controls the color of those boxes - I just changed the name of the red replacement code. 

Now in order to make the actual pitch bigger, I assume that I have to increase the value for the height inside panels/news_item_panels/inbox content with pitch panel.xml file 

<widget    class="pitch_with_tactics" id="ptch" icon_flags="show_name,use_player_kits_front,show_team_name,hide_bordered_box"
                 height="460"