FM Editor - 2020

Hey all,

I am currently trying to edit the Australian league to expand the A-League and then add in a second league (B-League) to have promotion/relegation. I am also trying to add in a league cup with teams only consisting of A/B-League. However I want the league cup competition to not be in affect until the second season of the career mode. I am not sure how to do this and I've tried to find anything online that will help but I came up with no luck.

Any help that could be provided would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

43 minutes ago, Lach1eMy1es said:

Hey all,

I am currently trying to edit the Australian league to expand the A-League and then add in a second league (B-League) to have promotion/relegation. I am also trying to add in a league cup with teams only consisting of A/B-League. However I want the league cup competition to not be in affect until the second season of the career mode. I am not sure how to do this and I've tried to find anything online that will help but I came up with no luck.

Any help that could be provided would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Welcome to the forums- I note that you have opened 2 accounts and that is not allowed- please advsie me which of the accounts you want to use and I will close the other one

7 minutes ago, FrazT said:

Welcome to the forums- I note that you have opened 2 accounts and that is not allowed- please advsie me which of the accounts you want to use and I will close the other one

My other account couldn't receive the verification email so this is the account I'd like to use please.