FM Mobile 20 - iPad save issue

I run FM Mobile 20 on my iPad and the game works fine, no issues.

However when I save a game and then exit the app, the next time I load FM Mobile, and go to load the save, it isn’t there?

If I then go into an old save or start a new game and go to save it, it lists the missing save but I can’t access it from “Load game” on the menu. This happens with multiple save and can be highly frustrating as long term saves just go missing.

Has anyone else experienced this or can anyone help?

I am an avid FM player but this will stop me from playing the game again, as all the time and effort I put into it, is just a waste.

3 hours ago, FM-AMD said:

I run FM Mobile 20 on my iPad and the game works fine, no issues.

However when I save a game and then exit the app, the next time I load FM Mobile, and go to load the save, it isn’t there?

If I then go into an old save or start a new game and go to save it, it lists the missing save but I can’t access it from “Load game” on the menu. This happens with multiple save and can be highly frustrating as long term saves just go missing.

Has anyone else experienced this or can anyone help?

I am an avid FM player but this will stop me from playing the game again, as all the time and effort I put into it, is just a waste.

Anyone able to help? It means hours of gameplay is getting lost and will put me off continuing saves.