Attributes Distribution after 20y In-Game

After 20 years in-game I started to notice that Attackers roles tend to always become too strong (gaining a lot of strength).

I am not a physician, but I do know that Quickness muscles and Strength muscles are somewhat a little exclusive of each-other.

Meaning that Attackers that develop Quickness (and Agility is a little correlated to Quickness), should not develop as much Strength; and Defenders that develop Strength, should be a little harder to develop Quickness.

There are other problems that I noted (In My Opinion) about Attributes Development:

+ Impossible to develop exceptional Attacking headers (exception to in-born genius at heading), and Defenders normally lack better Heading.

+ Penalty, Free Kick and Corners individual training (Additional Focus) is lacking effectiveness.I do believe that if you spend 10 min per day shooting 20 penalties you can become an exceptional Penalty Taker in 1 year, but it is not what happens with FM19 individual training. 

+ Too easy to develop Decisions attribute (too many related Individual trainings). And IMO I think it should be one of the harder attributes to develop.

+ Strikers, Wingers/InsideFowards and AdvancedMiddlefielders lacking Passing attribute.  For 165~200 potential players,  Club Regens or on club since 18~19 years of age, the passing ranges 13~16. A good chunk of their development years with "Passing" as their Additional Focus. You would expect better Passing attributes for the "Final Third" players.

+ Lacking individual training (Addtitional Focus) for Goalkeepers?

+ No direct way to influence Teamwork Attribute. Transforming most of the Regens on egoistic dudes...

+ Too hard to develop Consistency... I do believe that with the right inputs and mentoring help Consistency should be developed faster?

+ Make Important Matches a little related to Pressure. When there is some change on Pressure Attribute, Important Matches should be affected?

Mentoring became too overpowered:

+ 1 Player can mentor AT LEAST 3 club youth intakes to become the EXACT COPY of all his personality attributes... I do believe that mentoring do have a big influence, but limiting the potential impact is a must.

25 year rule for new stadiums... 

+ This rule kills some of the fun of a lot of Long Games, especially when you start very small. And it has no Base on reality, why would you have a f* 25 year rule that you cant build a new stadium?

+ You start with a stadium with 15k maximum capacity build recently, and after 10 years (more-or-less) you get to the First Division,  and 5 more years (more-or-less) you start wining every game. But then you need to play for more 5-15 years to build a New Stadium, in the end of this period you could have been selling 60k tickets instead...

+ This is a f* STUPID RULE. I do believe you need some rules to hold new stadiums, but please, be SMARTER okay, set better rules!

Edited by grkmori

+ Please add Home Match ticket income.

This information in real life is published by Home team, and many people have interest in this.

But on FM (that I know) we cant view this information directly from some table. 

+ And fix the bug that distributes 30mi to directors when having 100mi profit on a season on Associations and stuff.

At least on Brazil, I am pretty sure that any club wont distribute that much/proportion money for the directors in case of profit.