Change net colour

Hello,

A couple of years and FM-versions back, I used to be able to edit the color of the goal nets. If you look at teams like Liverpool they have red nets and Villarreal have yellow IRL. I used to play around a lot with graphics and get orange nets on Mestalla for example. I also managed to get all my regens(which apparently also meant other teams regens) to have Valencia-shirts. I did this in GIMP. Whatever, that's not what this thread is about.

I want to get orange goal net for my arena(Mestalla) but the folders and files seems to have changed totally. I have tried to solve it using the Resourche Archiver but I can't seem to be able to do so. I don't know if  Ive dreamt this but I think I've seen coloured nets on some arenas in-game. Actually just checked this, Villarreal for example got Blue coloured net(IRL it's actually Yellow, but still)Back in FM13 for example if you changed the colour of the goal net, EVERY arena would get the same colour. Now it seems you can change each arena separetely somehow?(amazing if this works, small details make hell of a difference for me!).

So the obvious question here is. How do I change the colour of the goal net on my arena, Mestalla? It's white now like many others(but obviously not all). I would like it to be orange.

Archived