Relegation Playoff Stage Not Happening

ramfeild66

So I've been tinkering with this system for the best part of 20 hours and still can't seem to get it to work. Worse it now means the top two leagues in my three tier season will not progress after the first season.

What I want to happen is after the first stage, the bottom team is automatically relegated whilst teams 14 and 15 plays teams 2 and 3 from the below division in a round robin. The league tables seem to suggest that the game is recognising the playoff places, but the stage isn't happening. I've tried using other editor files with similar setups but I can't seem to find what I've done wrong.

If anyone is interested enough to quickly look through my file and see what I'm doing wrong it would at this point be massively appreciated because I'm at the point of not bothering with this format.

Nyrkraj Leagues Verified.fmf

Well, I tried to have a look, but your file is not recognised by my editor. It is FM19? 

Anyway, one thing you can check is that the game is checking that stages are finished or not before setting up. You will want to set both league stages in both divisions to be finished in the requirements tab of the relegation playoff stage of your competition. I have had some issues like this.

Also, is this not something you can set up in the standard editor, and then convert to advanced editor? Even if it is just a test file so you can see what is happening. 

Archived