(WIP) [FM19] Oceania Champions League

Here is a "working" Oceania Champions League i created (its not like the IRL version) in order to select the right nations from the various new OFC leagues made by Riddler

The prize money is rediculous and WILL be changed once i find out from a few others that it works OKAY with NOT JUST NEW ZEALAND but various other nations from Tonga to New Caledonia.

The goal was to have the Champions league select the proper two top teams from each league (1 in some nations)  and not just select random teams.

I can only simulate so much in my FM and with my CPU so im sharing this so others interested in OFC based saves can test and let me know any issues.

Of course the stupidly unrealistic Prize money will be fixed, its just something i have added to help with my own fantasy NZ League save.

Anyways test with various OFC nations 

image.png.3c7d027cfdfe91861c3f0ba80014eda6.png

These nations are included bottom 4 are entered into the Group stages

Again this is for people interested to test and give me bugs. Ive onyl really tested with tahiti NZ and New Caledonia, They all seems to work fine

Fore NZ Wellington Phoenix and Auckland always get entered, i dont know how to change this. After that season everything seems to work ok

AGAIN this is only tested with Riddlers OFC nations, not Timos

OFC CL ad3.fmf

• Wolf_pd changed the title to (WIP) [FM19] Oceania Champions League

Archived