User loans vs AI loans

Hi, 

I'm having some issues with loans in game and wanted to see if anyone has experienced the same or if anyone has any tips for me. 

I'm currently a few years into a career and have floated between numerous National league and North/South league sides as i'm struggling to find success at the moment. One thing i've noticed (particularly with National league sides) is that whenever I take over a club they have 2/3 really good loan players. I generally find that the players on loan are key players, and often rated very highly by my staff. I also find that many of the other clubs in the league tend to have some brilliant youngsters in on loan, and most seasons the players tipped to be top scorers or the league's best players are always loanees from bigger clubs. 

My issue is, once i've finished my first season at a club and those loanees go back to their parent clubs, it seems completely impossible to replace them with loanees of the same quality! I've tried sending my scouts to specifically find loanees, i've tried scouting specific under 23 sides, and i've gone through the loan listed players with a fine-toothed comb, but I just can't seem to attract the same level of quality as other clubs. 

I'm afraid I don't have any specific examples to share at the moment, but has anyone noticed this? Am I doing something wrong with my scouting instructions? Or shall I just get a director of football in to do it for me? 

Thanks!

2 hours ago, Able.Ryder said:

Have you tried asking for a senior affiliate?
I would say that if you have one, players may accept loans to your team easier.

Yeah i've made use of affiliate clubs many times. But, my main gripe is the quality of loan players already at the club when I arrive vs the quality of loan players I can bring in myself once they leave. Feels like a massive gulf in quality.

Archived