Default Divison Level

nabildx

Hi, I'm trying to create a custom file of 10 levels of divisions in France and I've set the default division level in the editor to level 10 so that it's easier to load all 10 levels when I want to test the custom file in the game.

But the problem is when I want to load it in the game, it always load only 5 divisions every time even though the default level is set at 10 and the only way to load more than 5 divisions is to verify the lowest division or all of them in the editor every time before loading the file in the game. To make the matter worse, I cannot verify the file as there's always a few errors that I can't seem to identify in the editor without testing it in the game.

So if someone has any idea why the game won't follow the default division level that I've set please help me so that I can carry on my editing work.

From which xml file, my custom one or from the editor xml file in comp editor folder? I'm using advanced rules btw.

But by deleting it can it solve my problem. I want to load 10 divisions in the game but it can only load 5, I cannot choose the leagues that I want to load as the file is unverified.

image.thumb.png.1172bb6528c81fdc3754363187d77c63.pngimage.thumb.png.195caf143de67c087589e63a05aef2d9.png

I've already set the default division level to level 10.

image.thumb.png.3663614908dbcca14ff3fad9ee4734bf.png

I have only one editor file. What I mean is which xml file I have to open to do this? Do I have to convert my custom editor file to xml file and open it?

34 minutes ago, krlenjushka said:

Delete complete basic editor part from xml file

Archived