Game fades without any reporting

On 07/12/2018 at 17:38, Nino-33 said:

It might be helpful to know what database you're using & have you done any editing (and if you have, what) & also what leagues do you have active?

I use from start game on TBL database. And I play game .. Buffalo Sabres from 2015 to 2036.. 18 July evening game crash down (kill from process).. :( there is some log in the game where the error could be seen?

3 hours ago, Jandak91 said:

I use from start game on TBL database. And I play game .. Buffalo Sabres from 2015 to 2036..

AFAIK all the databases come from TBL...

If you started in 2015 I think you'd be using a TBL database (it has a 2015-16 version and the others start in 2017 or 2018).

I'm not sure if there was a known issue about a crash with the 2015-16 TBL rosters (TBL has a Forum about their rosters/issues https://www.ehmtheblueline.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=150 maybe check the entries from 2015/2016 in the TBL Rosters Crash/Malfunction thread for some insight into your crash, and if you find nothing post about your situation in the TBL Rosters Crash/Malfunction thread)

3 hours ago, Jandak91 said:

here is some log in the game where the error could be seen?

Sometimes/often with crashes you'll get an error message before the crash, and what that error message says can help determine why the crash occurred 

If your game is corrupted (won't play/crashes) it's likely not fixable...but if it is/if the reason is known, it should be mentioned in the TBL Rosters Crash/Malfunction thread 

Archived