How Can I Edit the Language?

Hello, first of all this is my first post so if anything is missing I'm sorry for that. I'm playing Football Manager games for 10 years and I played it in my native language Turkish. However, this year's translation is very bad and I change it to English and it is definetly more authentic. My porblem is that I used to see players attributions in profiles with Turkish alphabetical order and I'm having trouble with English alphabetical order. Is there anyway to edit English folder to translate only the player attribution names to Turkish and see the attributions in Turkish alphabetical order?

Emin olmamakla birlikte, Resource Archiver kullanarak bahsettiğiniz oyuncu özelliklerinin Türkçe'ye çevrilebileceğini düşünüyorum. Hatta belki de herhangi bir çeviriye gerek kalmadan oyuncu özelliklerini dilediğiniz gibi sıralama şansına da sahip olabilirsiniz. Çok eskiden, FM2006 ya da FM2007'de, oyunun .xml uzantılı tema, grafik, menü vs. dosyaları üzerinde düzenlemeler yapılabiliyordu. Artık bu dosyalar .fmf uzantılı başka dosyaların içinde yer alıyor, direkt düzenlenemiyor. Dediğim gibi, Resource Archiver'la bu .fmf dosyalarını açıp içlerindeki .xml dosyalarını düzenleyip oyuna tekrar yükleyebilirsiniz.  

Archived