[suggestion] Controlling FM(PC) from phone

Rosenborg

I would like to suggest an app which allows you to control an FM game from your phone. 

So to make this work you would boot up FM on your home computer. Make sure you are hooked up to the internet. 

Now this app would then allow you to, through some means, connect to your client. So that as long as you are connected to the internet, you could perform certain actions from your phone. 

The purpose here is to be able to play FM on the go, and I would like to show some examples how I imagine this could work. 

It would either give you full control, that is, buying players, setting up tactic, changing training. Or simply allow you to play matches with preset tactics, that you need to set up on your computer. And of course selecting players. 

Since micromanaging is an important part of playing FM, finding clever solutions to take control and make changes during a match is important. Heres how that could work. You can either watch the match in real time and pause, play, make changes as you please or configure some settings beforehand. Example: "pause game every 10 minutes OR if you concede a goal OR if you score a goal OR if a player is injured OR a players rating drop belows 6.0."

For real time matches, the simple 2D perspective would probably be sufficient and simple enough for a phone. 

This would allow the player to notice and react to important events in the game, even if they at the time something occurs, are busy. 

I realize this might drastically alter gameplay and the gaming experience, still it might also allow people to get through seasons more frequently and perhaps find more time for this game. Constructive critisizm and feedback is welcome! 

• 1 month later...

Archived