(Request) CONIFA World cup.

PokemonScanHams

Hey guys, i dont know the first thing about comp editing but i was wondering if it would be possible to add the CONIFA World cup to the game?

Its basically a tournament for non FIFA members, diasporas and Ethnic minorities.

On the same topic if CONIFA was possible im sure the Island Games could be done too.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2019_Island_Games

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2018_ConIFA_World_Football_Cup

• 3 weeks later...

I have created most of Cascadia, I've seen some other teams out there from previous FM's (Ellan Vannin, Northern Cyprus, South Ossetia, Tuvalu, Kirbati) One issue I'm having with Cascadia is that once I created a league system using all the clubs within the region the USA is greyed out saying "Require minimum of 5 teams for PDL Northwest Division, found only 0". I even tried to use the Resource Archiver to take the PDL Northwest Division out of the competition database but for some reason the game still has issues with my custom Cascadia database. Any ideas?

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 17/06/2018 at 18:05, Sounders74 said:

I have created most of Cascadia, I've seen some other teams out there from previous FM's (Ellan Vannin, Northern Cyprus, South Ossetia, Tuvalu, Kirbati) One issue I'm having with Cascadia is that once I created a league system using all the clubs within the region the USA is greyed out saying "Require minimum of 5 teams for PDL Northwest Division, found only 0". I even tried to use the Resource Archiver to take the PDL Northwest Division out of the competition database but for some reason the game still has issues with my custom Cascadia database. Any ideas?

It's due to MLS being hard-coded, the PDL divisions require a certain amount of teams (no matter whether they're used or not) so that MLS can pull players from the PDL for the draft.

Sounds like you've taken out PDL teams like Lane United to put in your Cascadian league? Just stuff random northwestern US amateur or semi-pro teams in there to fill it back up to 5

Archived