Samsung Tab S3 - match graphics details

Sorry if already asked, I could not find on forums... I used to play on Tab S2 and understood that, due to this device is not the newest and most poweful, the match graphics details in FMT 18 are degraded comparing to FMT 17 (no weather conditions, no shadows from lights etc.), also the game is laggy. I bought the Tab S3 recently, as I heard that the match looks better (or at least runs smoother) on it, anyway I wanted to replace my tablet to something better. OK, the game runs now faster, the in-match UI doesn't lag, but the details are the same (degraded comparing to FMT 17), I mean still no weather conditions can be seen (rain, snow), resolution is not HD and is blurry a bit, etc. The question is: is it intended to be this way and to behave like this? Or something wrong with my tablet and / or its configuration. I expected to see the full details and HD graphics on S3. Thanks in advance

10 hours ago, marris09 said:

Nope its intended that way,its basically because of those playing on older less powerful devices,it was downgraded to make it smoother for them! I play on 2017 ipad pro and it looks awful

OK, thanks. At least my tablet is OK :) 

But, in my opinion, SI may add the possibility to decide about details level for us, if it is possible, of course.

Some slider in match settings (outside the match, of course).

It would be great to hear official feedback from SI staff. 

Archived