[FM18] Reublic of Ireland Custom Pyramid

Hey everyone,

Finally getting around to releasing my latest file. As the title suggests, this is a custom pyramid, as there is no pyramid structure per se in real life in Ireland. In this file, you have the opportunity to take a team from the bottom division level all the way up to the Premier Division

There are 13 levels in total, and they are as follows:

• SSE Airtricity Premier Division
  • SSE Airtricity First Division
  • Newstalk A Championship (2 divisions)
  • Irish Provincial Level 1 (4 divisions)
  • Irish Provincial Level 2 (6 divisions)
  • Irish County Level 1 (19 divisions)
  • Irish County Level 2 (18 divisions)
  • Irish County Level 3 (11 divisions)
  • Irish County Level 4 (8 divisions)
  • Irish County Level 5 (5 divisions)
  • Irish County Level 6 (4 divisions)
  • Irish County Level 7 (2 divisions)
  • Irish County Level 8 (1 division)

The cup competitions are as follows:

• President's Cup: Takes place before the start of the league season between the winner of last season's Premier Division and FAI Cup
  • FAI Cup: All teams from Levels 1 to 4 take part
  • EA Sports Cup: For Levels 1 and 2 only
  • Newstalk A Championship Cup: For Level 3 only
  • FAI Intermediate Cup: For Levels 4 and 5 only
  • FAI Junior Cup: For Levels 6 and below
  • Connacht Senior Cup: For teams from Connacht from Levels 4 and 5
  • Leinster Senior Cup: For teams from Leinster from Levels 4 and 5
  • Munster Senior Cup: For teams from Munster from Levels 4 and 5
  • Ulster Senior Cup: For teams from Ulster from Levels 4 and 5

Youth football is as follow:

• All youth players from the youth intakes will be 15 years old
  • For Levels 1 and 2, there is a specific league and cup competition: the Irish Under-19 National League and the Enda McGuill Cup
  • For Levels 3 and below, the youth football is regional divisions generated using the reserve rules in the editor

Here is the link for downloading the file. Enjoy! http://www.mediafire.com/file/861qyfi5l55t43q/Republic+of+Ireland+Custom+Pyramid.fmf

On 4/22/2018 at 19:00, ChicoPolska said:

Any chance , that you add locals cups ?

I'm adding them now, initially I was going to leave them out, but when I started my own game, it was then I realised it would be much better to have a local cup competition. 

Apologies to anyone who as already downloaded the original file and has started a new game, give me a day or two and I'll have the updated file ready to download.

il y a 8 minutes, adineen98 a dit :

I'm adding them now, initially I was going to leave them out, but when I started my own game, it was then I realised it would be much better to have a local cup competition. 

Apologies to anyone who as already downloaded the original file and has started a new game, give me a day or two and I'll have the updated file ready to download.

Very good news , thanks  a lot .

File has now been updated to include local cups, with histories included where possible. I also fixed a small issue regarding kick off times in the County Levels. Again, apologies to anyone who has already downloaded the original file.

Here is the new updated link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/861qyfi5l55t43q/Republic+of+Ireland+Custom+Pyramid.fmf

Archived