[WIP][FM17] a Global Nations League

I am following my personal "idea" for a Global Nations League can be played with normal or edited leagues, using international fixtures date as IRL, so nomination for national team squad cannot interfere more than real life. The old national team system is entirely replaced. I think the file could be converted to use with fm18 without any change, but it needs to be imported, verified and saved with the fm18 editor (and then a small verification in game is higly recommended). If someone want help with this, when I will finish, I will upload too the fm18 version. The file basically should not have problem working with leagues created from others (i.e. Claassen), since I modified only competitions for national teams. The matches are setted in the international fixtures dates normally used IRL, in order to have the lower possible interference with the club competitions. In fm17 I tested it with the whole Claassen megapack without problems.

Description:
-All the senior national team competitions previously existing in the game are permanently disabled. The competitions for the youth national teams (u23, u21 and so on..) are unchanged.
-The whole system is replaced by a Global Nations League with 4 divisions (Global Nations League A-B-C-D). A title win in the Nations League A is equivalent to a FIFA World Cup title (the World Cup hall of fame was mantained in the new Global Nations League A competition); However the new nations league is every two years instead of 4;
-The total number of nations entrants is 224. Each division has 56 teams, divided in 8 groups of 7;
-At the end of the group stage, the first two teams in the group are promoted to the higher level (except for nations league A) while the last two are relegated to the lower level (except for the league D);
-Furthermore the first team of each group is qualified for the quarter finals for the corresponding league title;
-Each league assign his title, so every nation has the chance to play for an international competition commensurate to his importance;
-For the final stages, there are not "finals" in a neutral venue but each round (quarter finals, semi-final, third place match and main final) has home and away match. The final match is in june, one month before the draw for the next edition;
-The calendar is planned using international fixtures reserved to national teams as in real life;
-All the participating nations are now full members of the Fifa and they can contends Fifa ranking points;
-The match status coefficient (MS) for the calculation of the Fifa ranking points is optimized to better reflect results obtained in the various leagues. This is possible editing the type of the competition. Global Nations League A, used the World Cup competition renamed (because it is hardcoded), MS = 400. Global Nations League B, used "main continental finals" MS = 300. Global Nations League C, used "international qualifiers", MS = 250. Nations League D, used "international finals" MS = 100 (as friendly match).
-Furthermore the continental coefficient too is corrected, now the same for each continent (1.00);
-Reputation values assigned to the new competitions: Nations League A = 200; Nations League B = 160; Nations League C = 120; Nations League D = 80;
-For each one of the four leagues, there are the following awards: Best Player of the tournament, Top Goalscorer, Best Goalkeeper, Best Young Player (u21), Dream Team. The reputation of each award is proportionate to the league reputation;

Download (beta version, work in progress): http://www.mediafire.com/file/nmtxdrt2bv30z89/Global_nations_league_v11.fmf

Konwn issues: for those who use a real name file (no fake), I renamed the World Cup competition to Global Nations League A (I must use it instead of a new competition for technical reasons). Using a real name file, the game can display again the name "World Cup" instead of "Global Nations League A" (editor changes are ignored). If you want to display the correct name, use this file: http://www.mediafire.com/file/2sc2lgwoa9e3aj7/Global_Nations_League.lnc . The file must be saved in the installation directory where is the database you use for the game.  For fm17 the default directory is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Football Manager 2017\data\db\17xx\lnc.

Archived