Training breakout?

Now that you have levels of training intensity for both team training and players. How is it broke down?

I assume that for example, you have 100% of player training time is focused on training, minus the match prep training. So say I have match prep at 20% that would mean 80% of the players training time is focused on team and individual depending on intensity levels. Correct? 

So would it be more beneficial to have team training set to low, although that gives you an overall workload of low, and player training set to high allowing you to focus more on the individual attributes of your players. Or is it all combined, team training set to high, giving you the overall workload of medium, which gives players more training.

Sorry, I'm rambling but it would be great if someone could point me in the right direction. 

That's what I do - I put general training on low and all individual training on heavy.

I'm not convinced the AI is actually fully cognizant of it, however. The players constantly moan about the high workload (which I ignore to no ill effect) but at he same time injuries remain lower than average.

Archived