Club logo's not lining up

Boss

So i downloaded a large club logo pack and have extracted the files correctly - they are all showing in-game. However unfortunately for some reason the spacing seems off on them, as in they don't line up correctly with existing original club logos that are licensed? I.e. In champions league fixture lists an Ajax logo (which is an original logo ingame) has a different spacing to a Barca logo which I've downloaded - does anyone know why this has happened? The club logos I've downloaded don't show a space next to the club name like a standard logo does.

I'm not at my playing laptop so can't post a pic atm so just wondering if anyone knows what causes this as I haven't seen it in other peoples games.

I'm assuming you mean the small logos on things like tables etc?

If so it's probably because of the size of the smaller logos.  The default logos are 25px wide by 18px high (I believe) where I've seen a lot of custom logo packs using 18x18 or 20x20... so any default logos didn't line up properly with them.

Basically, they all need to be a uniform size or it throws the columns off.  So you need a logo pack which has all the default logos replaced or the packs small logos need to be a similar size to the default logos.

1 hour ago, FoolInjection said:

I'm assuming you mean the small logos on things like tables etc?

If so it's probably because of the size of the smaller logos.  The default logos are 25px wide by 18px high (I believe) where I've seen a lot of custom logo packs using 18x18 or 20x20... so any default logos didn't line up properly with them.

Basically, they all need to be a uniform size or it throws the columns off.  So you need a logo pack which has all the default logos replaced or the packs small logos need to be a similar size to the default logos.

Thanks for getting back to me!

The small logos are the same size as the standard game logos, it's purely that they just don't line up correctly which is strange.

4 hours ago, steveyisatard said:

They can't be the same size then.

Ok thank you for the response! Can someone point me in the direction of a standard logo pack that is right size then? The own I downloaded is one of the most popular and I assumed it was all correct.

30 minutes ago, D_LO_ said:

Google it, check the regular fan sites, i.e. fmscout, sortitoutsi, etc., etc.

That's what I did last time, only downloaded the one with highest ratings and yet it apparently isn't correct?

Archived