How Does Babacan Volkan Turn Out?

Harryseaess

I have just come to the end of my first season at Fenerbahce and I have noticed all season that heaps of praise have been given to Babacan Volkan who plays for my U18's (moving to U20's this season), so I decided to have a look at him and he looks like he could be a decent GK in the future.

So does anybody have a screenshot of him in the future please? and has anybody ever had in in their team? And if you have, how did he do?

Here is a screenshot:

BabacanVolkan.jpg

Thanks.

He's not in my game. What players did you load?

I have got the Turkish Leagues running which will be the reason that he is on my game. Also the fact that I am at Fenerbahce and he starts there is also another reason why he is on my game. I guess if you want to get him on your game you need either Turkish players loaded or the Turkish Leagues running :)

He looks all right, I'm sure he could be better with better training. Check out his form though :eek:

babacanvolkanht3.png

Looks decent, I think your right that with some good training he could be a good player. I have got his namesake Demirel Volkan currently tutoring him so hopefully this will enhance his development :). That is some pretty good form that he has going down there!

Has anybody had any experience with him personally?

Thanks for the screenshot mate.

Archived