[FM17][WIP] Scottish Pyramid 2017/18

Hey folks,

IT CAN BE DONE!!!

Working away on this after I discovered a way of making the game start next season! Transfers will be accurate as of the last DB update so in effect you can fast forward to a few weeks ago when the window re-opened. Things to note:

• This will only work with the Scottish start dates (I intend to do England next, allowing an accurate start with both selected)
  • It is still very much a work in progress - clubs are in the right places, but other details need ironed out
  • Please feel free to download and use my DB to make other nations for the 2017/18 season!
  • I've used the advanced editor, don't be surprised to see a few weird things happening as I've not tested enough yet

As far as the pyramid itself, I've gone all the way from the Scottish Premiership to the bottom rung of the Junior leagues. Also updated are the European qualifying teams, Irn Bru Cup (now including Irish sides) and Betfred Cup. What I haven't done as yet:

• Added all non-league cups. This is essentially a stop-gap till FM18, so wanted to keep the DB as simple and streamlined as possible
  • Club reputations still need adjusting
  • No managers added below Level 5 (some Highland & Lowland managers may be incorrect, SPFL fully updated)
  • Added awards to league below SPFL level
  • Included real-life playoffs in the Junior pyramid
  • Fixture dates will need tweaked

Hope you enjoy folks! Let me know what you think. :onmehead:

Scotland 2017-18_EE364438-B726-482D-9FC4-3BBB9DE0430C.fmf

Archived