Franjo: A Journeyman story (New Episode Every Week Day!)

Franjo

Hi all!

I recently started writing about my new FM17 Journeyman save. I've never written anything before, let alone Footy Manager fan fiction and I'd really appreciate feedback!

There are 11 episodes and 2 mini episodes out at the minute and I'm releasing a new episode every week day. I really enjoy writing this story and hope you enjoy reading.

Cheers!

Franjo

Save Us Franjo (Franjo: A Journeyman Story - Ep1):

https://wtfranjo.wordpress.com/2017/04/23/save-us-franjo-franjo-a-journeyman-story-s1e1/

Hi Franjo and welcome to FMS. This part of the forum is for stories but not for redirection to your blog or own writing site.

If you would like to post the story here then no doubt you will get plenty of readers. If however your not wanting to post physically on this part of the forum the best place to do it is HERE

Cheers

19 minutes ago, Franjo said:

Ah sorry Mark! New to the forums!

I'll have a think what to do but thanks for pointing me in the right direction in either case :)

I've had a quick read from the link you provided and people here would love to see the story here

Hi, Franjo:

First, welcome. Second, Mark's right - link to whatever you want on your WordPress but house rules are that content is to be posted here for reasons I am sure you understand. We'll enjoy whatever you have to say, I'm sure!

1 hour ago, mark wilson27 said:

I've had a quick read from the link you provided and people here would love to see the story here

Thanks very much :) when I get a bit of time I'll transfer it over properly. I'm not sure how to delete this thread are you able to do that for me please?

23 minutes ago, tenthreeleader said:

Hi, Franjo:

First, welcome. Second, Mark's right - link to whatever you want on your WordPress but house rules are that content is to be posted here for reasons I am sure you understand. We'll enjoy whatever you have to say, I'm sure!

Righto, I do understand, won't happen again! and thanks for the welcome :)

1 hour ago, Franjo said:

Thanks very much :) when I get a bit of time I'll transfer it over properly. I'm not sure how to delete this thread are you able to do that for me please?

I'll lock this one and you can start a new thread. I'll then delete this one. Thank you for your understanding -- we want you as a participating member of this group :)

Archived