U23 Manager keeps subbing a player

I set the lineup for my U23 team as I'm trying to rotate a number of players to make sure they each have the chance to develop. These are all on the U23 squad and none are with the first team. There are two players in particular, the U23 manager subs them out at halftime of every single match. Doesn't matter who are coming on for them, its always these two that are subbed.

Neither has a low stamina or natural fitness. The match reports don't indicate anything about an injury or that their fitness level at 45 minutes is lower than anyone else's. Why does he always sub these two and is there anything I can do to stop it?

Heh. No, they are not.

EDIT: Actually on second look - they somehow are.  I see on the match report that they have the "45" button next to their name.

But I don't see how this happened or where to change it. I know if I have a senior squad player that I make available for the u23s, I can set a time limit for him. I don't see that for someone who is already in the u23 squad. I set the starting lineup and subs, but i don't see where you specify a number of minutes.

Please  help.

There's probably an easier way - I'm sure someone will know it - but I would assume either adding him back to the senior squad and re-adding him back to the u23's and allowing 90 minutes, or (I believe) it's on the players devolopment drop down to change the limits.. 

(not on game so trying to remember through memory, apologies if I'm wrong) 

Thanks. In the Development drop-down, it is not available for the squad he is already in. I tried promoting and demoting him like you mention and he's still stuck with that 45-minute tag (which only shows up after the match starts, btw).

Archived