Brazilian 4th tier problems

henri.melo00

Hello,

I don't know with you like to play in Brazil, but I'm wanting to do a little save in my country. I usually don't do because it's very hard to SI to adapt a working system like european football leagues in a messy and poorly managed football league. We have excess of games, we have excess of competitions.

And we have a 4th division were the clubs qualify through state's leagues. I was able to create a fully working and scheduled Série D, but I can't get the qualification for the 4th division right.

The league is composed by 68 clubs, 4 came from 3rd division and the rest came from state's leagues. I tried creating a qualification in the every state league that the teams would qualify for the 4th division, but it didn't worked. I can set up 2016 and 2017 in the DB just fine, because we know who will be playing, but for 2018, 64 clubs needed to be selected from 2017 state's league.

I also have tried a workaround that I saw in others DBs but they didn't work for me because they qualify the clubs for the same year competition, not for the next year.

Any thougths?

Brazilian 4th div.fmf

Archived