Instant line changes

After start of second or third period, my team line changes go crazy (tactical view). This happens more often than not.
Line change happens for every face-off, always when you even got a puck or if you lose a puck after attack. It looks like line change happen immediately after your last line change is ready. Most ridiculous shifts are like 5 seconds. 
I have tried different settings in tactics menu (shift lenght, forward/defence line usage etc.), no affect to this problem. After line changes goes tumbled, it last until the end of a game.

• SI Staff

The details on how to upload a saved game to our FTP can be found here:

https://community.sigames.com/topic/345275-ftp-details/

You just need to upload your saved game from your own computer. It should be in this folder by default (extension is ".sav"):

"C:\Users\<your username>\Documents\Sports Interactive\EHM\games"

OK, i have now uploaded "kölvi_instant line changes" -file to FTP game save folder.

I have played two games after that save. Both games have this line change issue, starts beginning of the second period and last until the end of the game.

I've encountered the exact same problem ever since downloading this game, and - with nobody else reporting this issue - I gave up on the game alltogther. I therefore have nothing to upload at this point, but I just wanted to let you know that this bug has been affecting more people. I've only been playing (short) NHL careers, and it always kicks in after a couple of games, independent of what i do tactically. (Line matching or not, equal vs normal etc.) I've also tried different databases, always with the same result : Line changing constantly from start of 2nd period (or even late 1st), leaving players to log some 50 shifts per game and without time to accomplish anything on the ice. Sometimes the opponent team joins in on the bonanza, sometimes not. I do hope there would be some solution to this problem, because I'd love to give it another go.

Kind of nice to hear that i'm not alone with this problem :) 

Sure, this problem is very annoying and its close now that this game will end to my recycle bin too. 

I'ts now four games after FTP upload with these line change madness.

I have noticed same think too; Sometimes also opponent team have this problem.

Sometimes couple of games go as normal, but usually this problem occurs.

Archived